Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the https://www.sonoclipshare.com website and the SonoClipShare Uploader, operated by Ben C. Smith, MD, FACEP. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- The owners of SonoClipShare (referred to as "owners" for the remainder of this document) and its associates accept no liability for its use in diagnosing and treating patients.
- This website is provided solely as an educatonal resource to its users, the owners cannot guarantee the quality or interpretability of ultrasound imaging.
- Images on this site are highly compressed and therefore may not meet quality standards for medical diagnoses. No direct patient care decisions should be made based on images viewed on SonoClipShare.
- The users of this website agree to verify all uploaded content is free of personal health information (PHI) prior to upload.
- Even when using the supplied SonoClipShare Desktop Uploader to de-identify images, the user accepts liability for any breach of PHI.
- The user accepts that his or her uploaded content will be periodically checked for PHI in order to remain in compliance with this rule.
- Any user found to be uploading PHI to SonoClipShare may have their account deleted without notice, and further use of SonoClipShare will be prohibited.
- Uploading of explicit content to SonoClipShare is forbidden.
- Any user's account found to be uploading explicit content to SonoClipShare may be deleted without notice, and further use of SonoClipShare will be prohibited.
- SonoClipShare and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Ben C. Smith, MD, FACEP and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- The owners accept no liability for the loss of users' content.
- This includes all uploaded content and comments/interpretations.
- Under certain circumstances, older archives may be deleted without notice. This may happen when server storage space becomes limited. An effort will be made to contact users in this situation via email.
- For users who share archives or use the My Contacts manager should be aware that SonoClipShare will store these contacts in a secure nonpublic database for later retreival.
- No private contact information will be willingly disclosed to a third party.
- Every effort will be made to prevent a breach of contacts information to a nonauthorized party, but SonoClipShare accepts no liability for such an unforseen breach.
- Users uploading content to SonoClipShare agree to allow the owners to use the content in any way they see fit.
- This includes, but is not limited to: using the content for lectures, tweets, or publishing online.
- The user retains original copyright of their content, and any online publication of said content must be OK'd by the user.
- We may terminate your access to the SonoClipShare, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. All provisions of this Agreement that, by their nature, should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- SonoClipShare.com is free for educational and noncommercial use. If your business would like to start using SonoClipShare.com then please contact Ben Smith, MD, FACEP .
Change of Terms
- The owners reserve the right to change the Terms of Service at any time.